Friday, November 18, 2011

Journals Galore!!!

This quote says it all !!! Today was a bad day at work, but Ending up at my grandmas house....lovely.


Today I realized that I have a problem. Step one is admitting it right? Well I'm an addict.....









My addiction....JOURNALS!!!!
Why cant I get enough of them?! I cant tell you how many I have! Prayer journals, weight loss journals, journals for my thoughts, "To-Do" journals, craft journal.....wow. Crazy huh? I love to read and craft and I also like to write. So journals are a way to incorporate all of those into one. how amazing is that?! Journals help me as well, being able to get my feelings out on paper is very therapeutic and comforting. It is also neat to look back a year or more later and read what I was doing or where I was emotionally in my life. To look back and see how much I've grown. Well I have included some of my journals! Just buying them isn't enough, I have to dress them up for the occasion! <3 Make them beautiful. I usually use ribbon, or buttons, but lately I've been trying new things. Anyway,  I have included a picture of a few Ive done! Take a look!
   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Left: I added long strands of ribbon on the top ring only. And let it hang down.
Top Right: I hot glued crayons onto the journal, and used a hair dryer to melt them!
Bottom Left: I used matching ribbon and tied in knots all the way down the spiral!
Bottom Right: I hot glued a paper doily and added a flower decor with button in the middle!

Happy Crafting! <3

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice! I don't write in journals much. I've always wanted to, but it never worked. Yours are so cute though I might have to con my parents into buying me journals so I can jazz them up.

    ReplyDelete