Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm stuck like glue...

Well I recently have been crafting like crazy! And along my journey to find that perfect craft I ran across a cute idea on Pinterest.com. Now, let. me. tell. you..... Since this most awesome of websites has entered into my life, I seem to be on a binge. Crafting binge! That's a pretty awesome binge to be on I would think. Everything I see I try to find a way to make it better! I'm dreaming crafts. And I seem to be glued (no pun intended) to Pinterest, afraid if I look away ill miss something!!!  If you are a fan of crafts, and have not yet experienced Pinterest.com....I'm astonished. But Ill forgive you, so long as you check it out. its amazing! Its not only for crafts, there is recipes and fashion, kids ideas, all kinds of marvellous  things!!! <3<3<3
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Speaking of....




I ran across a cute idea recently,  All it is, is scrap book paper! You cut out hearts and fold in half and arrange in flowers. I put them onto a picture frame but took out the glass so that they are 3D. Cute or what?!  Give it a try!

Happy Crafting. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment