Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Come on december....

Its almost December!! One of my all time favorite things to do is put up my Christmas tree. I'm into the cheesy hot choco and Christmas music while we do it! Something about having a Christmas tree lit up makes your house so much more cozy and toastie feeling. <3.This year I decided to make some ornaments of my own. And I must say, they turned out beautifully!  I dragged my husband to the antique mall last weekend and picked up an old hymn book for $4. I cut strips of the pages and stuffed them into clear ornaments i bought at garden ridge...and ta-da, these beauties were born!

So much fun! And now I must really get busy cranking out my homemade Christmas gifts! I always say I'm not going to procrastinate, but here I am, less than a month till Christmas and I have yet to fully finish one thing. Oh well, It'll get done and be beautiful!! Cant wait to post my homemade presents! Some crochet, some art, and some embroidery. Like I said...I better get busy.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment